Your Mini Guide for Dynamic Ads
When advertising online, nothing signals personalization more than dynamic ads.
Brands have used them extensively to reach higher conversion rates, sales, and revenue!
And in 2023, they'll still be going strong, and even better, they're expanding to bigger platforms like TikTok.
Meta (Facebook) has 111 case studies showcasing their dynamic ads' results on their website.
And these case studies are from well-known brands like…
- And more
All these brands have achieved tremendous gains on a vast scale, sometimes doubling or tripling their conversion rates and revenue from a single campaign.
And dynamic ads aren't just on Facebook and Instagram. You have dynamic ads on other major platforms like Google, Snapchat, and TikTok.
But basics first, what are dynamic ads, and how can you use them to get better results? Find out in this blog.In this article, we're going to discuss:
- What Are Dynamic Ads?
- Retargeting Dynamic Ads
- What Are the Platforms That Support Dynamic Ads?
- Dynamic Ads Pros
- How to Use Dynamic Ads?
- How to Integrate Your Store With Convertedin?
- Final Words
What Are Dynamic Ads?
Dynamic ads are a category of ads that work automatically based on visitor behavior on your website.
And you might've seen them yourself out in the wild, either on a social media platform like Facebook or on websites as banners through a platform like Google Ads.
Here's how they work…
First, you link your store to a platform like Convertedin, Facebook, Instagram, Google, or any other medium that supports dynamic ads.
Or you can upload an excel sheet to create a catalog on these platforms, but we highly discourage this because you'll need to manually update your sheet and upload it every time you add a new product.
Then you create different catalogs for different product sets to use on these platforms.
Then you create a dynamic ad with these catalogs to promote them to your customers without you having to develop designs for every product.
You usually write the copy of your ad, set up the budget and targeting, and leave the rest to the platform.
These ads could be easily automated through a platform like Convertedin to make them run without you having to do anything.
Here, let me give you an example of what I mean…
Here's an ad by Bath & Body promoting their products. The creative and the headline are all pulled from the product listing on the Bath & Body website.
Retargeting Dynamic Ads
You could also use dynamic ads for retargeting customers who’ve seen products on your website or added them to their cart or wish list but didn’t buy.
You might’ve seen these ads if you ever saw products on an e-commerce website, only to find ads displaying that product you were browsing.
What Are the Platforms That Support Dynamic Ads?
Each with its way of implementation, but they serve the same purpose after all.
Which is personalizing ads for our customers to incentivize them to buy the products they showed interest in.
That takes me to my next point, which is the benefits of dynamic ads for your e-commerce store.
Dynamic Ads Pros
1- Saves You Time
You save up time by not having to launch ads every time you list new products on your website.
You don't have to worry about forgetting to run your ad campaign with the latest or top-performing products. Your dynamic ads handle all this for you.
2- Personalize Ads
Personalize your customers' ad experience by showing them products they're interested in.
By showing your customers products they are interested in, they're more likely to purchase because they were distracted by something and didn't make the purchase.
3- Get More Sales
Retarget your customers to get more sales from customers who haven't bought from you.
Here's a case study by Meta for a website called Loop showcasing how much money Facebook's dynamic ads helped them make.
As you can see here, Loop (a business partner with Meta) has helped their client achieve 426% growth in revenue YOY.
They used dynamic ads, among other products, to help their clients achieve their goals.
How to Use Dynamic Ads?
If you want an easy way to use dynamic ads on multiple platforms without juggling between 5+ browser tabs, then sign-up for Convertedin.
Here are the e-commerce platforms we support:
How to Integrate Your Store With Convertedin?
To get started, you'll need to sign up for Convertedin and connect your e-commerce store to our platform.
Here's how to do that:
- If you're on an e-commerce platform:
- Navigate to our registration page.
- Fill out the form, and verify your email.
- Navigate to the onboarding tab and select Woo Commerce as your data source.
- Enter your domain, and click proceed.
- You will be redirected to the plugin installation inside your store or navigate to This Page
- Login to your e-commerce platform dashboard and install our plugin from their app store.
- Connect your ad account to Convertedin, be it Google, Meta, or Snapchat.
- Connect to your social accounts. After completing this step, wait a little while until the Convertedin engine is processing your data. Then you can navigate to the "Social Media Campaigns" drop-down menu > Select "Create Campaign" and start creating your campaigns.
- If you're using a custom e-commerce setup:
- Navigate to the registration page.
- Fill out the form, and verify your email.
- Go to the onboarding tab and connect a database using an API or a webhook to your data source.
- Once done, connect your ad account to Convertedin, be it Google, Meta, or Snapchat.
- Then connect to your social accounts. After completing this step, wait a little while until the Convertedin engine is processing your data.
Then you can navigate to the "Social Media Campaigns" drop-down menu > Select "Create Campaign" and get started.
Dynamic ads are an essential tool for any e-commerce store, and that's for a good reason(s).
- It saves you time.
- It helps you test out multiple products simultaneously.
- It builds awareness for your brand.
And much more.
Starting with dynamic ads is relatively easy, especially if using an e-commerce management system like Shopify or Woo Commerce.
And the best part, you can get started with dynamic ads for free with Convertedin.
Convertedin helps you run dynamic ads on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Google, and TikTok. All under one platform.
And you won't get charged for running your ads until you've reached $500 in revenue, so you can test as much as you want to ensure dynamic ads are working for you.
If you're ready to start, fill out the form below, and get on a demo call with a Convertedin expert.